Any more questions? Contact us and we’ll be happy to help.
We would love to hear from you.
Manaarah is here to enable people to develop and strengthen themselves in the age of global transformations. With our many years of experience, our scientifically sound processes, and our community of experts, we make it possible to measure values and competencies and to build them up in a targeted manner. The consistent combination of the software-based Manaarah process with social blended learning, well-founded training, and our consulting services is the future-proof system for your value and competence management.
“Digital learning solution” is the one that supports learning, teaching, and studying. This includes all of the computers, software, systems, and more used to manage an academic institution and enable learning. Anything from your learning management system (LMS) to your computer lab and educational apps is part of the digital learning solution.
- Increased student engagement. Studies have shown that students actually prefer digital learning, and it’s been proven to increase grades.
- Self-paced learning. Digital tools give students the ability to learn at their own pace and create a more customized learning experience.
- Automated grading and real-time data. Teachers benefit from the data and streamlined grading processes afforded by digital tools.
- Transparency for parents. Through online, digital platforms, parents have easy access to their child’s records and performance.
- Easy information sharing. Digital platforms like forums, blogs, wikis, and more enable easy sharing of information from teacher to student and vice versa.
- Up-to-date content. Textbooks and static documents aren’t able to change with new research; however, digital tools and resources can be updated regularly to ensure students have access to the newest content.
Incorporating more digital learning in schools is for preparing students for an increasingly tech-centric workplace. As industries evolve toward using more automated and digital solutions, their future employees need to have the technical skills to navigate these changes. Additionally, digital tools provide a flexible learning environment that benefits both teachers and students.
Digital learning is the umbrella term that encompasses any use of technology to enhance the student's education experience. In contrast, e-learning refers to courses that are entirely online and the teacher never physically meets with their students.